Programs offering fire assistance

CNJ staff

Federal programs are offering help to those affected by recent wildfires.

Services offered include help for the direct loss of homes, infrastructure, community facilities, crops, livestock, and processing facilities, according to a press release from the USDA.

For information, contact:

• Farm Service Agency (505) 761-4900

• Natural Resources Conservation Service (505) 761-4400 or on the web at:

• Rural Development (505) 761-4950